15 Reasons Why Long Term Car Rental is an Option for your Business
Now that the night of recession is lifting and Ireland is the fastest-growing European Union economy more and more businesses are getting back on track.
Business needs are growing and when the time comes to source new cars or vans for your business, there are different options to consider. Should fleet vehicles be purchased, rented on a long term basis or leased?
Nowadays long term car or van rental is an alternative to buying or leasing. The concept is simple, you get the car or van you want for as long or as short as you need.
15 Reasons Why Long Term Car and Van Rental is an Option for Your Business:
1. Flexibility – With long term rental your business is not tied to a fixed term commitment. Vehicles can be access for as long as is needed. Your business will only pay for what is used.
2. Off-Balance Sheet Funding – one of the key benefits of long term car renting is that your company can source vehicles without acquiring debt onto your balance sheet.
3. Peace of Mind - If circumstances change your business can return the vehicle without incurring any early return penalties giving you total peace of mind.
4. Map your business to your seasonal business fluctuations – Should your business ramp up at certain periods or tail off at other times you can balance this with your long term rental requirements. Unlike leasing, adding to or removing vehicles is simple without the need for new capital exposure or finance approval.
5. Convenience - Long term Car Leasing will help you to maximise your investment because you will only pay for what your company needs and avoid the costs of an underutilised fleet.
6. Freedom to Change Vehicles – with long-term rental, you can swap vehicles as your needs vary. As companies grow, they need access to different kinds of vehicles to do specific jobs. Attending an important meeting and need something that will impress? With long term vehicle rental, this type of fleet adjustment is no problem at all.
7. Full-service offerings – vehicle costs include maintenance and road tax while commercial vehicles include the annual DOE Test as standard.
8. The team of Experts – Europcar employs a team of fleet specialists that are on hand to assist you in any way possible while you get on with the important business of running your company. At Europcar, customer service, customer consultation and client management are keys to ensuring a long-term and successful partnership.
9. Age of Fleet – Our fleet age is on average 10 months old. Fuel Efficient Fleet – With a long term rental from Europcar, your business will benefit from new and high spec models offering the latest fuel efficient technology.
10. Avoid Depreciation Costs - When you source a vehicle from Europcar you don’t carry the cost of depreciation.
11. Up to date fleet - If you feel that you need to upgrade or downgrade, your business can always go ahead and do it.
12. Modern Fleet – With Europcar, you can upgrade or change vehicle as often as is required. Ensuring you benefit from the latest models and facelift variants that come onto the market.
13. Nationwide service - Europcar has over 18 Locations in Ireland, giving you access to fleet vehicles in the areas your business requires them.
14. Less Hassle – The Business Fleet Services team at Europcar take away the hassle of operating a business fleet.
15. 24/7 Management Portal - Europcar Business Fleet services has 24/7 online booking system so you can book your vehicle whenever it is convenient for you. In addition, we give you access to previous invoices and allow you book the delivery and collection of fleet vehicles nationwide.